Re: [IPp] can't decide lantus/pump. why not both?

We talked to the endo about this last week and he said he had no one
doing this and really did not see the point as everything can be handled
with our pump.....Mary never takes hers off.....well, surf lessons.....I
didn't want it slamming on the board....but she wears it in the ocean.....
Bev
Beverly, single mom to Mary, 12, dx type 1 1997

Raising money for Mary to go to Tuscany, summer 2006
With the Childrens Chorus of Greater Dallas

Donations accepted at any bank location or send to:
Mary Christine White Fund
Washington Mutual Bank, FA
Northlake Financial Center 1978
8530 Ferndale Road