[IPp] Fwd: Looking for info on the new Paradigm

>From: "Sandra Winkworth" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:01:58
-0400 > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible
contributions. >Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per
month is >needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and
the rest >of the diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >I just read a little
about the newest Paradigm. Did anybody invest in >this? How does it work?
How much did it cost to upgrade? I'm really >not too familiar with it. I
see it does calculations for you. I don't >know about your kids, but when
my daughter gets a bolus I usually always >have to figure some variable
in (i.e. exercise, previous bolus, more >insulin per carbs for breakfast,
less insulin per carbs before bed etc. >etc.). What do you find to be the
biggest advantage? Also, I currently >use the BD monitor (as a backup). I
have a lot of trouble with it. >I've gotten 2 incorrect readings. BD has
replaced two monitors already >because of reading discrepancies. Any
input I'd appreciate. I'm thinking >about the upgrade, but I just don't
know if it's worth it. Maybe I >should let them work some of the bugs out
first. Thanks!! >