No Subject

I just read a little about the updated Paridigm.   Did anybody invest in
this?   How does it work?   How much did it cost to upgrade? I'm really
not too familiar with it.  I see it does calculations for you.   I don't
know about your kids, but when my daughter gets a bolus I usually always
have to figure some variable in (i.e. exercise, previous bolus, more
insulin per carbs for breakfast, less insulin per carbs before bed etc.
etc.). What do you find to be the biggest advantage? Also, I currently
use the BD monitor (as a backup).   I have a lot of trouble with it.
I've gotten 2 incorrect readings.  BD has replaced two monitors already
because of reading discrepancies. Any input I'd appreciate.  I'm thinking
about the upgrade, but I just don't know if it's worth it.  Maybe I
should let them work some of the bugs out first. Thanks!!

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments. Get
Hotmail Extra Storage!