[IPp] Re:

 My son started pumping at 3 1/2. He has a waist pack that has worked well. He
is very active at day-care, and even though I send him to school with the tubing
tucked in, it's never that way when I pick him up. And the pack starts out under
his clothes, but with going potty, etc., it ends up on the outside. But we've
never had a problem.

Natalie G Rodgers <email @ redacted> wrote:

My 4-year-old Andrea is going to start on her Cozmo pump on Monday,
September 29. She is already wearing it around trying to get used to it.
For others who have young pumpers, what do you find to be the most
helpful way to carry the pump, both during the day and at night? We have
a little backpack and also a waist pack (both actually made for the
Minimed) - both of which she insists she wants to wear on the outside of
her clothes so that everyone can see her pump! What have other parents
found to work well with active little ones?
-Natalie Rodgers
Mom of Andrea dx 1/28/03 pumping Cozmo 9/29/03, Alicia 2, Carlos 4 months

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Do you Yahoo!?