Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #455

Thanks for your input. When you say she has good control would you mind
telling me the average range of her A1Cs'?What does her doctor say? I know the
weight gain is more comforting than having a teenager who stops giving herself
 insulin to loose weight however I also worry about the weight gain as this
be good for their health either. I'm also wondering whether this will level
off when they are in their 20's & 30's? Any thoughts?