[IPp] GlucoMON chat tonight

Hey everyone!
 Sorry for the late notice but I only found out about this last night myself and
I thought someone else had already posted a note about it. Anyway...there is a
chat about the GlucoMON device/service tonight at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT in the guest
chat room. I am co-hosting (last minute) for someone else. Anyway...if you would
like to learn more about this device, how it can be used/benefit you, how much
it costs, etc, join us tonight and bring your questions! Hope to see some of you
there (and hope my computer behaves tonight!!!) :)
 Kerri (PoP chat host) - mom of Shannon, 13 (dx 11/96, pumping HTron 11/99,
pumping Cozmo 8/03) and her 7 siblings :)