Re: [IPp] Weight Gain

Patricia is adopted and we got her by age 16 months finally. She was the
most heaviest baby at age 6 months I ever saw. Today she is 13 and is 5 ft 5
and weighs around 130. She has celiac disease and gastoparenesis so food can
be often a problem abosrbing against the timing of using the insulin used.

She is eating mostly low carbs now and trying to stay active and not allow
her weight to be an issue. I look at her and only see a beautiful young teen
who is trying her upmost best dealing with being a teen, a diabetic with
complications and celiac disease and learning challenges.

I am simply thankful she is our daughter and that together, we do make head
ways in this interesting life we have been trusted with. All the best to
your daughter and how she faces all of living life fully.

Jana Church
Nova Scotia Canada