From: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 10:38 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Weight Gain

This is only my opinion...but I have never seen an overweight type 1
 Diabetic. I always thought that type 1's were mostly on the lean side. I have
 heard of kids gaining weight after being diagnosed or after finally getting

  control to make up for the pounds lost or not put on before diagnosis. Again,
could be wrong, but this is what I've seen.  I wouldn't worry about the weight
gain right now, I'd just be happy about having good control.