Re: [IPp] Weight Gain

This is only my opinion...but I have never seen an overweight type 1
 Diabetic. I always thought that type 1's were mostly on the lean side. I have
heard
of kids gaining weight after being diagnosed or after finally getting good
 control to make up for the pounds lost or not put on before diagnosis. Again, I
could be wrong, but this is what I've seen.  I wouldn't worry about the weight
gain right now, I'd just be happy about having good control.