[IPp] Re: Help with tubing!

If they don't move, then they're not bubbles but just creases in the
tubing....
Stacey
Okay, so I changed the tubing after the cat chewed it.  Today, I see what
looks
like bubbles in the line.  I re-prime the pump, but the bubbles don't move.  I
know Laura mentioned the tubing is double-walled.  Are the white spots a
natural
occurrence?  There doesn't seem to be any problem with the insulin flow, and
her
numbers have been predictable.  Should I just not worry about it?

Catherine
Mom to Madeline 9, Austin 7, Emma 4 dx 10/9/02 - pumping Cozmo 9/22/03,
Abigail
3, Genevieve & Gracie 1