Re: [IPp] Cat chewed the tubing & Thanks to all!

I have thought of saving part of Justins infusion set when I have only needed
to change site or tubing, but I thought once opened it would no longer be
sterile, and could introduce bacteria or cause infection.

Gina Mom of Justin, 3 years old pumping

In a message dated 9/24/2003 7:21:36 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
If I ever need to change my daughters site but not the tubing I save the
extra ones just for that purpose.