leaps and bounds in taking charge of her diabetes!  She let me change her
site to her belly a few days ago and yesterday, she troubleshot at school
and changed her own site!  Cheri McCurdyMom to Amelia, 10, D 1-00 and P
12-00!Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:41:58 -0700
From: "Catherine Schulz" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPp] Cat chewed the tubing

We've had the pump a little over 24 hours now.  I'm sitting on the floor
from Emma, with the pump in my hand, downloading bolus history.  Leda,
the cat,
is staring at the line.  A second later, I realize she is chewing on the
and now I see bubbles in the formerly clear tubing.  Sh*t.  Now I have to
about the cat.  She has chewed a hole in the tubing. It didn't even take
seconds. Please tell me I'm not the only one this has happened to

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments. Get
Hotmail Extra Storage!