Re: [IPp] ? on New Paradigm 512 w/link meter

As far as I know BD is the only one making the .33 lancets as of now....
For the new meter by BD, I did not hear that you could use the same test
 strips as the One Touch Ultra. But if you find out you can, please let me know.
We are saving up to upgrade too and currently use the One Touch Ultra meter.
Good luck with the new pump. Let me know how great it is, OK.
Sarah  :)   Single- Mom to Matthew (turning 7 on Sept 7th!!!!) MM Paradigm
since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!