[IPp] ? on New Paradigm 512 w/link meter

My 11 year old daughter just got upgraded yesterday to the new 512
Paradigm w/ the link meter.  We
spent most of last evening trying to get everything set up, still have
some to work out.  There are
several different variables you can set up for different times of day -
which unsure of,
so we just set up the correction factor and the carbs per 1 unit for
now.  But, she is hooked up!!
Anyway,  I need to order diabetes supplies (strips and lancets) and have
2 questions BEFORE I order.

1) The new glucometer is by BD and came with 10 BD strips.  I'm sure
Minimed told me that it will
use the same strips we already use - the One Touch Ultra(5 seconds) by
Lifescan.  Is that true????

2) The new lancets are also made by BD - the latest - smallest size
available - 33 ultra fine.
Is BD the only one that makes those???

Thanks for your help.

Cathy in Kansas, Mom to Rachel 11, dx diabetes 9/93, celiac 1/02,
pumping 10/02