Re: [IPp] Help!!!!!!!!!!! No food for 2 weeks

As a treat - my daugher gets what is called (here in Kansas) a "snowball"
which is frozen, whipped up pop.  She likes dr pepper - so she gets a dr
pepper snowball.
It is thick and you drink with a straw.  Rachel does insulin for it -
but it is a more fun way to
drink pop.  They also have the slushies at Sonic with all different
fruit flavors.  These too
are not sugar free - and you'd have to do some insulin for them - but he
would be getting
some fluids (which he needs) - and it might make the 2 weeks a little
more fun for him.
I would also make sure he gets some sort of a fruit juice (since he
can't eat fruits).
Rachel likes her Sunny Delight in the morning for breakfast - at least
on school days -
helps wake her up!
Good luck!!!
Cathy in Kansas, Mom to Rachel 11, dx diabetes 9/93, celiac 1/02,
pumping 10/02