[IPp] HELP!!!!!!! No FOOD FOR 2 weeks

  While playing in our back yard Justin fell down, and hit his face on our
concrete patio, and split open his chin all the way down to the bone. A
surgeon was call in, and Justin needed over 20 stitches to close up the wound.
He is now not allowed to chew. So NO EATING for to weeks, he is only allowed
sip out of a straw. Anyone have any ideas on what to feed him, keep in mind
is only 3. I called Endo, and was told to give him ensure, mash potatoes,
milk shakes. His Numbers were a little high this morning, but he is OK today
in some pain. Thanks for listening

Gina, Mom of Justin, 3 years old, Pumping