[IPp] Help!!!!!!!!!!! No food for 2 weeks

  While playing in our back yard he fell down, and hit his face on our
 concrete patio, and split open his chin all the way down to the bone. A plastic
 surgeon was call in, and Justin needed over 20 stitches to close up the wound.
is now not allowed to chew. So NO EATING for to weeks, he is only allowed to
sip out of a straw. Anyone have any ideas on what to feed him, keep in mind he
is only 3. I called Endo, and was told to give him ensure, mash potatoes,
 milk shakes. His Numbers were a little high this morning, but he is OK today
in some pain. Thanks for listening