Re: [IPp] Blood Sugars

I agree.  Because they always ask me at our appointments if I give my son a
bedtime snack, and I always say...only if he asks for one.  The problem, is
that my son has had Diabetes since age 2 and breaking old habits of having to
 have that bedtime snack is very hard. He still thinks he "needs" it, even after
I try to explain that with the pump, he can eat when and what he wants...for
the most part.
Sarah  :)   Single- Mom to Matthew (turning 7 on Sept 7th!!!!) MM Paradigm
since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!