From: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 3:56 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Blood Sugars

That makes a lot of sense...I wonder why our endo hasn't mentioned that to
us?  I think tonight I am going to try to send Matt to bed without a snack and
see how he runs.  His numbers are usually in range, just a few lows or highs
around 10pm, but very sporadic and no pattern.  Go figure...lol
Sarah  :)   Single- Mom to Matthew (turning 7 on Sept 7th!!!!) MM Paradigm
since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!  <A