Re: [IPp] Blood Sugars

Michael...

That makes a lot of sense...I wonder why our endo hasn't mentioned that to
us?  I think tonight I am going to try to send Matt to bed without a snack and
see how he runs.  His numbers are usually in range, just a few lows or highs
around 10pm, but very sporadic and no pattern.  Go figure...lol
Sarah  :)   Single- Mom to Matthew (turning 7 on Sept 7th!!!!) MM Paradigm
since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!
 <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/msmom1973/myhomepage/profile.html">http://hometown.aol.com/msmom1973/myhomepage/profile.html</A>