Re: [IPp] Blood Sugars

I'm sure your endo will change her basal rate to help prevent the lows she's
been having.  I would say that the endo would most likely drop the basal rate
at the two hours prior to her going low.  I've always been told that a blood
sugar reading at say 10pm is from the basal at 8pm.  You may also consider
 adjusting her dinner insulin to carb ratio....but I think the basal is what
some adjusting.   Just when you get things under control with blood sugars
 being stable...things get crazy again, and you need to readjust. That's life on
the pump, but a heck of a lot easier controlling these lows or highs with the
pump versus the injections.
Good luck.
Sarah  :)   Single- Mom to Matthew (turning 7 on Sept 7th!!!!) MM Paradigm
since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!