[IPp] Blood Sugars

I'm curious if anyone has this problem or if its just us.  Lately we've been
having good numbers at bedtime, which is around 8:30 PM, Steph is usually
between 100-150.  Last night she was 116 and she had a drinkable yogurt and a
krispi treat, she bolused for just the yogurt because I was afraid if she did
it for the treat, she'd be low...well she went low anyway....she was 43 at 11
pm...I couldn't believe it, I'm wondering if they are going to have to lower
her basal rate from 8-10 or even from 10-midnight....right now its at .5
units....We go to the Dr. Wed. so I am hoping we can get this straightened
seems though, if we don't bolus and she is below 100 she shoots up to 300!!
But its only been a month so I shouldn't complain.   :)

Cheryl, mom to Stephanie, dx'd at 4, pumping since 8/11/03
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
            -- Eleanor Roosevelt, 'This Is My Story,' 1937