[IPp] Re: Happy Dance

In a message dated 9/14/2003 12:13:42 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> After 1 month of pumping Caitlin's A1c is 7.3%!  She was over 14% at
> diagnosis and 8.1% 2 months ago.  I LOVE PUMPING!!
>
> Just had to share.  Thanks for 'listening'.

Very cool..we go in on Wednesday for my daughter's one month checkup.  I'm
hoping her's is down as well.  I can't remember what is was last time, I think
8.2??   I know she has put weight on though, seems she is always hungry!!  I
will agree with you that pumping is much easier, but I could do without the
lows
at night.

Cheryl, mom to Stephanie, dx'd at 4, pumping since 8/11/03

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
            -- Eleanor Roosevelt, 'This Is My Story,' 1937