[IPp] Re: OSHA

>>I've had some conversations with them about this. Because schools are
not the "workplace" the have not and will not issue an opinion.
However, the person in charge of these kinds of issues told me that
the applicable standards are the same as for disposable tampons. To
actually get an opinion, someone would have to request it for a
workplace environment such as testing and disposing of test strips in
their workplace.<<

Wnen I talked to the PA state department of health, they didn't
hesitate to tell me that bg testing was not considered a "health
hazard."  I specifically told them I was calling because my son
wasn't being allowed to test his bg's in the classroom at school.