From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Sam Skopp
Sent: September 11, 2003 2:26 PM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Supplies to give away

I have some supplies to give away for only the cost of shipping.

2 boxes of Softset infusion sets for the Paradigm only (won't work on other
MM models).
2 Boxes of MM reservoirs (NOT for the Paradigm).
1 Accu-Chek Advantage meter with case and instructions
2 NovoPen3 - pen injectors.

Please write to me directly, and not to the list. I will let you know what
the shipping costs are when I send the items. (I'll select the cheapest
way, unless someone asks for something else).