Re: [IPp] Re: Testing in class

 Oh, I know. I don't like it either, but the school is only going to do what
they *have* to do. If I can convince the principal that no one is going to die
if Olivia tests in class, then I will be very happy.

I wonder how you get the DPH to change their policies...

Julia

That is totally bogus. OSHA does not consider blood gluose waste to be
hazardous as long as the sharps are properly disposed of ... i.e. she
keeps them and takes them home.

It's an old argument that we get tired of hearing. sigh....