[IPp] Re: highs on hot days

In a message dated 9/6/2003 6:24:02 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My 1st grade soon who has been on the pump for over a year has just started
> his first year of full day school. His class room is not air-conditioned and
> we
> live in the Chicago area and it's been in the mid to upper 80's. We get
> calls
> from school that he has been high, as high as 400. Does anybody have similar
> problems and how do you adjust?

That is strange, my daughter, 12, has the opposite effect, she tends to run
low.  I made sure I told the clinic aide that as well.

Cheryl, mom to Stephanie, pumping sincd 8/11/03

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
            -- Eleanor Roosevelt, 'This Is My Story,' 1937