RE: [IPp] Post-meal BGs & school tests

I have the exact same question but about the period right after
breakfast!  Alex has has several placement tests this week at 9am.
School starts at 8:30, his breakfast would be about 7:45-8:15 time
frame.  He is high at 9am!  One time I had him bolus a small amount but
one time I told him not to take the test.  He was mad, the teacher was
nice but sounded very pacifying.  What do I do?  No tests for the 2
hours after breakfast or lunch???  The thing is, I think he is actually
ok (not as good as if he was in range) if he is less than say 220.  any
mom to Alex (10, dx'd 8/01, pumping paradigm 4/03), Zack (10), Josh (4),
wife to Bob for 15 years