Re: [IPp] highs on hot days in school?

Talk about heat issues. We live in AZ. I have to order my daughter's Novolog
via mail under our health plan. My last shipment came in mid July and we
 started using it in early August. (temperatures at the time of delivery were
115) During the month of August my daughter had several unexplained high BS
and I've been steadily increasing her basal. It finally dawned on me that the
heat could have effected the quality of the insulin. When I called the mail
order pharmacy to express my concern they acted as if the heat could not have
contaminated the insulin and suggested that I talk to her doctor as there was
probably something else going on. My copay on her insulin is $190.00. My
 daughter's BS does come down when she boluses so it is working that way but I'm
confused. If the insulin was bad would it be working at all?
Any thoughts...
 Mom to Tess dx10/99, pumping 3/01