Re: [IPp] highs on hot days in school?

My son just started first grade in  the Chicago area and we are
experiencing highs also in this heat and change in routine..  Since, he
is more sedentary now in the afternoon I have been up titrating his
basil rates.  We use U25 Novolog or diluted insulin and have had  a bad
mail order insulin that got overheated or whatever and first had to deal
with this last week.  Good luck.  The weather does change,  I guess that
is good.  The school does have heat.