Re: [IPp] Post-meal BGs & school tests

I would say that if her blood sugars were in range right before lunch, than
she should be able to function OK in the class that follows lunch.  If she is
either low or high before lunch, then I would have her excused from testing in
the class that follows and make another time for her to make it up.  This is
just my opinion, but I don't think that the kids with Diabetes actually feel
 high right after a meal...at least my son never does. If it is two hours after
the meal and he is high, then he feels the high. I hope this makes sense.
Sarah  :)   Single- Mom to Matthew (6) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99
and Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!