[IPp] It's very quiet-mommabagel

Stacy wrote --it's very quiet on the POP list, especially at 3:30am-geez-wish
I had checked my email last night -we could have had a nice chat since I was
up at 12:30, 2:30 and 5:40!  It must be school schedules and excitement at
work.  I don't know if you read the regular IP list at all, but that's what I
 resort to when the POP list is slow--I catch up on those postings and just
the ones I haven't had time to read.  There's always a ton of stuff I just
 haven't gotten to and it's always interesting! Hope you get more sleep tonight!

Sherry, mom to Liz, age 14, dx3/01, pumping MM508-5/02 in Virginia