Re: [IPp] Re: NPH instead of Lantus

This is definately one of those, what works for one doesn't work for another.
My son took lantus pre-pump and it definately  was the best at providing that
basal without the peaks, However it did take 10-12 hours for us to see it
take effect.Whenever he has been off the pump for a day or two (because ours
break too!) we have always used lantus but we have to watch him closely and
 supplement with humalog or he'll just climb. Or maybe that just happens when
it's a
full moon, this is diabetes we're dealing with!!!!

Mom to Sam (8) Jack (7) and Tressa Angelina (2)
Jack diagnosed 12/2000 & Pumping since  3/2002