Re: [IPp] leaving the group

You poor thing. I have a step father of my own and so I know the pressures
you must be feeling with being a step parent. I know that you are very
dedicated and that you love Megan so much. I have read several of your posts
to the POP group and you are a great parent!  Take a deep breath, sometimes
kids need to work things out on their own. I will pray that Megan is safe
while she stays with her mom.  I hope you feel better soon too!

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!