[IPp] Re: leaving the group

Dear Wendy,
     I am so sorry for your loss.  Please stay with us if we can help you.
While your sad feelings may bring tears to our eyes, well, I think we all
have tears anyhow, a few more won't hurt us.      You can still get lots of
support here.  And I think that your expertise will still be needed by Megan
and her Mom.

Best Wishes,
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8

<< Megan decided after 2 nights of going out to eat with her mom(different