[IPp] leaving the group

Well, everything has fallen apart here.  Megan decided after 2 nights of going out to eat with her mom(different weeks)that she wanted to live with mom.  Jim and I fought it at first, then I was hospitalized and Jim let her go while I was in the hospital.  So she is living with mom.  Mom has had no pump training.   So things could be bad.  But, I can't dwell on that I did everything in my power to keep her here.  She will be coming this weekend for  a visit.  and I will try to get her dad and her to keep up visits every other weekend.  So I guess I need to leave the group.  I am very depressed and don't want to bring people that are dealing with a diabetic child and a pump down.  I am in treatment for the depression and will be ok.  Thanks for all the help when we needed it the most.

Come check out my new Coupon and Forms Exchange:

Do you Yahoo!?