Re: [IPp] Fwd: Re: What I'd like to do at this point

In a message dated 9/29/02 10:16:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  Let me know what
> you all think.

uhh.....I have had a rough 48 hours (with ER and all) but I don't understand
what your attorney proposes NOW and she made a very good argument AGAINST the
IEP...if you are going to wait the 30 days, fine, but the district needs to
stop what they are doing with the IEP and testing that Jesse doesn't
need...JMO......good luck and let me know how it goes.....
now ten!