Re: [IPp] Re: Copy of Matthews IEP (very long)

One legal interpretation of this that I read said,

>however, that schools do have a duty of care. They cannot stand by and

>nothing when a child is at risk.

Dear Barbara,

Dear God, what is wrong with these people?  You changed schools to get
away from the "biddy", have you ever considered moving to the US?....lol,
not that we're any better over here with the schools, but at least we can
fight for the kids here.  God bless you and Claire (that competitve
nature will take her far)

(1)non diab.