[IPp] 504's

Thanks to everyone who offered such valuable info.
I am in Houston, TX, and at this time the school is still performing testing
and bolusing.  I have several questions.  How do I go about finding an
attorney.  I have absolutely no funds to pay, and by the way we are on a
scholarship for the school.
As far as the public funding, I am told that they accept grant money, does
this count as public funding?  I assume so, but what do I know.  I will put a
request in writing tomorrow requesting the 504, but is this something I can
write or do I have to go with what they put down?  I have allready adapted
one to meet our needs and submitted it to the counselor with no reply, Should
I use this and ask for it to be put into effect?  Thanks for all the vital