Re: [IPp] IEP instead of 504

>does this guy have an e-mail? send your requests to him that way.....

Dear Beverly,

Thank you for the hug......{{{{Bev}}}}.......right back at ya!  I wrote
to my lawyer, and vented ALOT!  I don't really even want to e mail this
jerk right now.  I will let the lawyers duke it out at this point, that
is why I have a lawyer.  I just can't handle the stress anymore.  I am
ready for a serious breakdown, I hate feeling this angry, and I just
can't shake it.  When you are wearing your emotions on your sleeve, you
cannot speak to people like this.  They took advantage of me, and I fell
for it, until I woke up.  I really think that my lawyer should respond to
them and I should stay out of the picture all together except for my
signature where needed.

Thank you so much for your support, it means so much to me.

(1)non diab.