Re: [IPp] IEP instead of 504

>...eeeeYeahhhh, big time!

Dear Michael,

Somewhere on my head must be written the word "Idiot", however, I have
yet to find it.  I will be writting an e mail to my lawyer tonight about
having BOTH the 504 and the IEP, and then I will take a few deep breathes
tomorrow at some point (after the girls go to the doctors) and making
that phone call.  Of course, you know that by the time I get up the
gumption to make that phone call, the principal won't be around, and then
I'll have to wait for him to call me back, and when he does, there will
be chaos in the background as all 3 of my children will be home at that
time.  But I will talk anyway.......I am exhausted just thinking about

(1)non diab.