Re: [IPp] Re: Copy of Matthews IEP (very long)

I agree totally...no one loves our children more than we do!  And actually at
our IEP meeting they tried to skip over and read only what they thought
necessary. But I stopped them right away and said that I had all day to go
over this and that I would stay as long as it takes to make sure that
everyone understands the IEP and all that is involved in it. They simmered
down and shut up and let me read on....stopping me a few times for questions
that may not have come up had they not let me read the entire thing.
Sarah :)