[IPp] IEP instead of 504 FYI!!!

Pumper and Friends,
  As my bots were doing some searching for me on this supject. I found this
site> http://www.pedsonline.org/ as since it is working with school
nurses/everyone at school... check it out... I would download all of the
manuals and update file. It talk about both IEP and 504 ... and is the basis
for Schools in CA and across the country. It might be wise for you to read the
book they are using. I for one would go for both IEP and the 504, this would
cover more.
   I am going back to bed now as I'm trying to stay out of the hospital.

     REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

             Rodney