Re: [IPp] TriCare and GlucoWatch

> > Let me know if you have any luck.  My insurance (BC/BS of Az) with my
> > husband's employer told me the same thing.  I'm working (as time
permits) on
> > getting my son into a clinical trial of the glucowatch.
> >
> Have you considered re-applying now that the Glucowatch2 has FDA approval
> pediatric patients???
> Lyndy
> Pumpmama to Katie

No, I didn't know that the FDA had approved it for kids.  Our insurance
though, said "NO" since there are meters that do the same thing at a
fraction of the cost.  (Of course, they aren't the ones getting up to check
blood sugars at night and loosing lots of sleep or worrying that there child
will go low on a campout when his parents aren't there to check him)