[IPp] TriCare and GlucoWatch

For anyone who uses TriCare, I just heard back
(yesterday) from the Medical Director of HealthNet
Federal Services (Managed Care Support Contractor for
TriCare region 11/WA-ID-OR) and they said they consider
its efficacy and safety 'unproven', therefore it isn't
covered, as TriCare doesn't cover unproven therapies.
I'm going for round 2 (writing another letter) and
gathering info on recent studies, etc, anything that I
can find to send to them.

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]