[IPp] Re: Copy of Matthews IEP (very long)

When I am educating teachers, etc, about Type 1 Diabetes, I always stress
that without insulin a Type 1 cannot live.  It is usually reported from a
Type 2 perspective--high bgs, lead to complications in the long run etc.  But
as we all know, without insulin your child will go into a coma VERY rapidly
and left  untreated, death will result within days.

I know this is strong language, but I feel it is essential to get this point
across so that people understand the seriousness of the disease.

I would have the references to Type 2 diabetes removed from the following
IEP, if it were my child.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8