Re: [IPp] Novolog vs. humalog

Cindy,

What do you mean by crystalization?   Thx Angela

                      "Cindy Lattimer"
                      <email @ redacted>              To:       email @ redacted
                      Sent by:                           cc:
                      email @ redacted        Subject:  Re: [IPp] Novolog vs. humalog
                      pumpers.org

                      09/27/2002 11:22 AM
                      Please respond to
                      Parents-of-Pumpers

>humalog, we just switched for no apparent reason. I guess I just want to

>hear from others who have switched that it is worth the switch to
novolog

>and to stick it out.

Dear Angela,

One of the major things that we saw when we switched from humalog to
novalog was no crystalization.  (we had only had it happen once for sure
maybe a second time), but no more.  Actually, when we first switched,
Jessy's sugars went up at first, but then came down nicely.  I guess her
body was getting used to the change.  Anyway, we are pleased with Novalog
now.  Hope this helps.

Cindy

(1)non diab.