Re: [IPp] IEP instead of 504

Dear Sarah,

Great idea!

Cindy

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] IEP instead of
504 >Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:45:13 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry.
Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community.
Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail >
>Cindy, > >Also may I suggest that if ever you do end up in a meeting
with the school >without your lawyer, that you bring along a tape
recorder to tape the >meeting. That way they could never argue, " I
didn't say that, or I didn't >say it to mean that".....just another
precaution. >Sarah :)