[IPp] Novolog vs. humalog

We recently switched from humalog to novolog, and for the first couple of
days, we didn't see a difference, but now I see a big difference. Using the
novolog, I've noticed that Josh doesn't need as much as he did with the
humalog.  We had to change his basals.   Sometimes the novolog works a
little to well.  I have to change his insulin to carb ratio and it's like
starting all over again trying to figure out what that and his basals
should be with no help from his nurse.   I didn't have any problems with
humalog, we just switched for no apparent reason.  I guess I just want to
hear from others who have switched that it is worth the switch to novolog
and to stick it out.   Does the novolog last longer in the system than the

Angela M. Havrilak, mom to Josh dx'd at 9 mths, pumping since 3/02