Re: [IPp] IEP instead of 504

In a message dated 9/27/02 7:45:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Her 504 is in effect (even though it is not typed up and signed at this
> point) until the IEP is put into motion.  I think I wasn't clear enough
> on

It cannot be legally in effect unless it is signed....you just have their
word :-(.......I would like to know why your lawyer is pushing this...it
doesn't make sense to me......as to the money...nothing says that they ever
have to spend it on her....I have a friend that learned this first hand.....I
know this is so very tough as I have been there but you seem to be taking
their word on some things when obviously their word has not been good at
times.......you are such a good Mom and I wish I was there to help you.....
now ten!